Par avion, s'il vous plait. We mailed off a care package (finally!) to our sweet boy today. I had it all set to go and stopped by Fed*Ex over the weekend. They could have sent it for me for $105.05. Um...no thanks!
Luckily the USPS can get it there for $20.00...but there is no delivery guarantee or confirmation, so we'll just have to keep our fingers crossed.
* a drawing of our family made by Em
* a photo album with many photos of all of us, with captions in English and Chinese
* some chocolate candies: M&Ms, etc.
* some beeswax lotion and lip balm for the foster Mama
* two disposable cameras
* a cool little rubber/foam-like car
* a Curious George counting book (I figured counting would be easy to figure out in any language!)
* a little duckie blankey made by Grandma Max
* a letter explaining who we are and thanking the foster family
Hopefully the package reaches them and Eli can see our pictures a bit before we meet him.